Our Next Event
Saturday, February 22nd
at Twin Mustang Vineyards
Hosts: Jason & Deborah Schultz
Time: 9AM to Noon
250 De Wick Ct, Sparks, NV. 89441
RSVP Required: Call or text Jason: (775) 530-4033
NOTE: Please bring a small plate (with your fav food) and a bottle of wine (of your taste) to share at each onsite event with other attendees.
Directions: Pyramid Hwy to Calle de la Plata, turn right and go 1.2 miles. Twin Mustang Vineyards is on the right . . . with the beautiful vineyard out front
Cost: NGGW Members: $0, Non-Members: $25pp
Weather: If it’s snowing and cold, we’ll move inside the 2-car detached garage (aka, winery)
Highlights of Events on the Horizon:
- March 20-22: onsite at the wineries in Pahrump & Las Vegas/Henderson
- April 18: onsite at Walker River Estate with Greg & Susan Ross – Wellington
- May: onsite at Frosty Lane Vineyard with Mitchell & Jaclyn Strominger – SW Reno
- June: onsite at . . . your vineyard or winemaking facility?
- July: onsite at the Altmann Vineyard with Fred Altmann – South Reno
- August 22: onsite at Lenox Vineyard with Mike & Christy Lenox – Silver Springs
- September: They say: “Many hands make light work” (help each other harvest)
- October: onsite at Peavine Cellars with Dave & Sun ye Perdue – Golden Valley
NOTE: to be eligible to attend NGGW events, you MUST be currently growing grapes and/or making wine in Nevada, OR
1) invited by a current member and
2) pre-approved by an NGGW officer prior to attending.