NGGW BBQ (and Vineyard Tour at Buffalo Creek)
Limited to 40 people and RSVP Required
Things are heating up and, in a few weeks, (on Saturday, June 25th) NGGW is hosting its inaugural summer BBQ (along with a vineyard tour) in the park-like setting of the Buffalo Creek Vineyard (just south of Genoa) from 10 AM to 3 PM.
ALL MEMBERS are hereby cordially invited to attend, but YOU MUST RSVP NOW and we will establish a wait list if we exceed 40 participants.
We are limited to 40 people in the area near train station for the BBQ, and this is a one-time opportunity to use this beautiful facility. We’ve been asked to DO NOT DISTURB the on-site ARTISTS AT WORK and we’ll keep this in mind.
11 AM – NOON: follow the signs to the vineyard and then tour the vineyard and the art in the in a 9-person golf cart.
- Buffalo Creek is a beautiful vineyard set against the Sierras just south of Genoa
- 5 acres of vines including Frontenac, La Crosse, St Croix, and Brianna
12:00 AM – 2:30 PM: BBQ at Train Station
- This is our inaugural BBQ so we hope you can attend
- Ready to lend a hand? Please let us know. That would be most helpful
- NGGW: will provide an assortment of meats (tri tip, chicken, sausages), breads, water, soft drinks, and other BBQ essentials
- MEMBERS: please bring a side dish and one bottle of wine of your choice
319 Jones Ln, Gardnerville, NV 89460
Hwy 395 south to Hwy 88
Hwy 88 south to Centerville Lane traffic circle
Right onto Centerville Lane to Foothill Rd. (Hwy 206)
Left on Foothill Rd. and 0.6 miles to Jones Lane
Right on Jones Lane to the gate and then follow the signs to the vineyard